1. They sometimes have very, very small cars!
2. The German word for mobile phone is "handy". Cute...
3. They have a breakfast cereal called "shove it"!
4. Bremen is unbelievably beautiful, and I am a beautiful photographer:
City at night:
Countryside outside Bremen this morning:
Bremen train station:Bremen traffic is amazingly quiet (press play and see what happens!):
A quaint little village we visited yesterday:
Does something strike you as a little odd about all these photos and the video?
GUESS WHAT!?? I've been pulling your leg, they're actually from this place: http://www.miniatur-wunderland.com/ the biggest minature world in the, well, world! It's in Hamburg! (Leave a comment or tweet me if I tricked you with the photos!)
5. The incredible German industrial capacity (largest exporters in the world) is pretty obvious in Hamburg:
I must say, Hamburg is the most awful, ugly city I have ever visited. There's an excuse - the original city was wiped from the face of the earth in WW2 by Britain.
6. Did I mention glühwein (yummy hot drink) and the Christmas markets?I am somewhat of a connoisseur, having seen the markets in Hamburg, Bremen and Celle. They're all the same; they must be franchises or something. I love them - I've been to one every single day, and love just watching the crowds!
Tonight we catch a midnight bus and arrive at 8am in Paris. Ciao for now!